Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Back to School

Welcome back to school!  I am happy to be returning this year at Zinser Elementary and the Early Childhood Center.  I will be teaching 2nd grade at Zinser on Monday afternoons.  I will be teaching at the ECC on Monday mornings and all day Wednesdays for Kindergarten, TK and the ECSE program.

Parents - please send clean gym shoes with your child on their P.E. days!  If your child does not have gym shoes they may not be able to participate in all activities (especially those that require running).

I will be updating my blog as much as possible this year.  I will also be sending out an email to those of you who provide me with an email address.  This will keep you posted with what your child is doing in PE class.

I look forward to working with your children this year!

-Carly Glanzman
Physical Education Teacher

1 comment:

  1. The post is really superb. It’s varied accessory information that consists of a basic and necessary method. White Runtz

    ReplyDelete