Saturday, August 3, 2013

PE Certificates/Awards for fitness testing and skills tests!

I recently created a "store" on teacherspayteachers.com!   If you are looking for printable certificates for PE class, please check out my store at http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Carly3.

I offer a FREE printable certificate for the MILE RUN.  It prints four per page.  I print them on bright colored paper and the kids love them!  I have certificates for fitness testing for each event ($1 each), or the better deal is to buy the "SET" of fitness certificates for $5.  I also have SKILLS certificates and GOOD BEHAVIOR certificates.  :-)

2 comments:

  1. I just came back to teaching PE after a 12 year "hiatus" from staying home with my kids. I used to teach high school PE and now am doing elementary - which is very different! I have to tell you how much your blog has helped me with my curriculum and lesson planning. Thank you so much! I will continue to follow your blog and your great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome to hear! Thanks so much for your comment and welcome back to PE! I hope you have a great year!

    ReplyDelete