Friday, January 19, 2018

Jump Rope for Heart Assembly, 2018

Today was an exciting day for many of my students!  We had our annual Jump Rope for Heart Assembly.  Our school participates in this event to help raise money for the American Heart Association.  Students will collect donations until our JR4H event which is on Valentine's Day.

After the JR4H coordinator gives her presentation, I like to end it with a jump rope performance.  This routine is what I created last year as a warm-up activity for my 3rd-5th grade students.  My students have improved their jump rope skills tremendously since they have been practicing it twice a week for the past month.  I am very proud of their hard work!

Below are several video clips of the performance and also some practice session clips.  The song used was "Jump" by Van Halen.  The best song I could think of for this routine!












1 comment:

  1. Yunmai Smart Skipping Rope is easy to use, use it to exercise coordination and relieve cervical and lumbar pain.

    ReplyDelete